The Ohio Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates (OSGNA) is the regional chapter 45 of the Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates, Inc. whose mission and purpose is as follows:
“The Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates, Inc., is a professional organization of nurses and associates dedicated to the safe and effective practice of gastroenterology and endoscopy nursing. SGNA carries out its mission by advancing the science and practice of gastroenterology and endoscopy nursing through education, research, advocacy and collaboration, and by promoting the professional development of its members in an atmosphere of mutual support.”
Want more information? Contact Us
- Winter 2018 Newsletter "The Scope"
- December 30, 2018
- Fall 2018 Newsletter "The Scope"
- December 9, 2018
- Summer 2018 Newsletter "The Scope"
- October 23, 2018
To receive the newsletter by E-mail,
Click on the group button.
OSGNA 2019 Spring Conference - Bridging GI Fundamentals
Thanks to our Presenters
- Dr. Jonathon Snyder • Dr. Milton Smith • Dr. John Loughrey • Katie Rogers, BSN, RN, CRN • Lauren Meadors, DNP, APRN, CGRN • Dr. Roberta Hunter • Debra McCormick, MSN, RN, CGRN, CNL • Dr. Kamran Safdar • Jessica Miller, BSN, RN, CGRN, NE-BC
View all Conference Presentations
Thanks to our Vendors
- Alfasigma USA • Boston Scientific • Cook Medical • Cygnus Medical • Erbe USA • Gilead Sciences • Medivators • Merit Medical Endotek • Mobile Instrument Service & Repair • Olympus • Pro Scope Systems • SMD Wynne Corp • Steris / US Endoscopy • Takeda Pharmaceuticals North America